What You Need to Know:
- TEKKEN players, our prayers have been answered as the Bandai Namco gods have christened us with a patch update, that fixes a lot of the issues that plagued the online rank mode during its release.
- Down below you'll find all of the changes made to the system such as information being displayed before match, improved stability and more.
- During the week of June 12th, a patch similar to the PlayStation 4 version will be released for the PC and Xbox One versions of TEKKEN 7 to address online stability and assorted bug fixes.
Source: Official Bandai Namco Entertainment Press Release
Patch #1 Improvements Log:
Improved Online Matching Functionality
1. The following player information will no longer be displayed before a match:
2. Connection with other players can be established more consistently
3. Improved Stability
Addition of ON/OFF feature for voice chat
ON/OFF for voice chat added to OPTION menu.
Set to OFF as default setting.
Nina’s Ivory Cutter attack properties.