What You Need to Know:
- Kimetsu no Yaiba has been on a hot streak this entire year, making major milestones for the series, even surpassing the mammoth-sized competitors like ONE PIECE and Attack on Titan for being the best-selling manga. Now, it seems like that success has allowed the popular series to expand into the world of...cakes?!
- Yes, that's right, popular cakes and sweets chain in Japan Priroll has officially created 13 beautifully crafted cakes and unique Macarons specifically for Kimetsu no Yaiba. Each cake has an illustration of each of the popular characters, along with a couple that have a grouping of all characters on one cake.
- If you're a guy out there right now and you're looking to please your otaku waifu in the best way for White Day, then these Kimetsu no Yaiba cakes should be a no-brainer. If you purchase a cake, you'll also receive a wonderful pin (called badge in Japanese), and there are 21 in total. Make sure you're willing to cough up more than 4,000¥ (roughly 45$US) for one of these cakes because they don't come cheap, but hey, if this is for your girl then you damn well better spend what you have!
- The sad thing is that these cakes are available for sale in Japan, but hey, it's still something to admire because this is a once in a lifetime promotion! Check out some of the designs below, but if you want to see the entire collection be sure to visit the official website.
- White Day will officially take place March 14th here in Japan but why wait when you can plan ahead and pre-order before they run out?!
Kimetsu no Yaiba (Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba) Cakes
Give me every single one! Sooo kawaii and sooo delicious!!