Top 10 Anticipated Anime of Summer 2016 [Japan Poll]

También puedes leer este artículo en:Español

Shokugeki-no-Souma-wallpaper-560x354 Top 10 Anticipated Anime of Summer 2016 [Japan Poll]

What You Need to Know:

  • We're now coming to the end of spring 2016 anime, which means it's time to start thinking about what to watch next season!
  • In a recent online poll held by Charapedia, Japanese netizens voted for which upcoming anime series they are most looking forward to in summer 2016. 70% of respondents were 10-20 years old, with the remaining 30% being over thirty.
  • So which summer anime is the most anticipated here in Japan? Do you agree with the ranking? Let's get to the results and find out!

Top 10 - Top 6


10. Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen / 225 votes

Recommended Post

Danganronpa 3: Mirai-hen - Anime Summer 2016

Recommended Post

Danganronpa 3: Zetsubou-hen - Anime Summer 2016

9. ReLIFE / 240 votes

Recommended Post

ReLIFE - Anime Summer 2016

8. Handa-kun / 253 votes

Recommended Post

Handa-kun - Anime Summer 2016

7. The Seven Deadly Sins: Signs of Holy War / 262 votes

Recommended Post

The Seven Deadly Sins: Signs of Holy War - Anime Summer 2016

6. D.Gray-man HALLOW / 283 votes

Recommended Post

D. Gray-man HALLOW - Anime Summer 2016


Top 5 - Top 1


5. Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 3rei!!

Shokugeki-no-Souma-wallpaper-560x354 Top 10 Anticipated Anime of Summer 2016 [Japan Poll]

284 votes

Recommended Post

Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 3rei!! - Anime Summer 2016

4. Arslan Senki 2nd Season

Shokugeki-no-Souma-wallpaper-560x354 Top 10 Anticipated Anime of Summer 2016 [Japan Poll]

292 votes

Recommended Post

Arslan Senki 2nd Season - Anime Summer 2016

3. Saiki Kusuo no Ψ Nan

Shokugeki-no-Souma-wallpaper-560x354 Top 10 Anticipated Anime of Summer 2016 [Japan Poll]

308 votes

Recommended Post

Saiki Kusuo no Ψ Nan - Summer/Fall 2016

2. Shokugeki no Soma: Ni no Sara

Shokugeki-no-Souma-wallpaper-560x354 Top 10 Anticipated Anime of Summer 2016 [Japan Poll]

453 votes

Recommended Post

Shokugeki no Soma: Ni no Sara - Anime Summer 2016

1. Love Live! Sunshine!!

Shokugeki-no-Souma-wallpaper-560x354 Top 10 Anticipated Anime of Summer 2016 [Japan Poll]

548 votes

Recommended Post

Love Live! Sunshine!! - Anime Summer 2016

Source: Charapedia


Shokugeki-no-Souma-wallpaper-560x354 Top 10 Anticipated Anime of Summer 2016 [Japan Poll]
Love Live! Sunshine!! Could there BE anything more summery than adorable girls singing on the beach??
Shokugeki-no-Souma-wallpaper-560x354 Top 10 Anticipated Anime of Summer 2016 [Japan Poll]
Not surprised by this list at all! Our readers should make sure to check out our anime chart below and get ready to stay indoors and watch anime all summer!

Recommended Post

Anime Summer 2016 Chart