What You Need to Know:
- Mamoru Miyano is quite the superstar in the anime otaku world. Most famous for his roles as Light Yagami from Death Note and Tamaki Suoh from Ouran High School Host Club, Mamo-chan, as he likes to be called, is also a successful stage actor and singer-songwriter.
- Now, he's created his very own character "Koitsu", who's name translates to "This Guy". Koitsu will step into the world on January 22, as a plush toy available as a prize at nationwide Sega game centres.
- But that's not all - this little guy already has his very own LINE stickers, and according to Mamoru Miyano's official blog, marshmallows!
- Fans in Japan also have the opportunity to get their hands on one of the toys before the release date by taking part in a Twitter campain which starts sometime today (January 15). For a chance at winning, follow FuRyu Prize and retweet the campain image. 10 winners will be randomly selected.
- So what does This Guy look like? Let's take a look!
But why can't you buy them in stores?
Koitsu's design just screams Mamo-chan!
[ad_dfp position="bottom1" unit_pc1="true" unit_pc2="true" unit_sp1="true" class="mt40"]