What You Need to Know:
- In the spirit of February’s upcoming Valentine’s Day, DeNA Co., Ltd. in partnership with The Pokémon Company has announced various content updates in Pokémon Masters EX related to Palentine’s Day, a day where Trainers on Pasio show thanks to their friends by gifting them with sweet desserts.
- Players will be able to add special dessert-themed versions of Serena & Whimsicott and Dawn & Alcremie to their teams via the sync pair spotlight scout. Serena & Whimsicott will be available from now until February 18 at 9:59 p.m. Pacific Time, while Dawn & Alcremie will be available from January 31 at 10:00 p.m. Pacific Time until February 18 at 9:59 p.m. Pacific Time.
- The Fairy-type sync pair of Serena & Whimsicott can unleash attacks like Stun Spore, which inflicts paralysis on the opponent.
- The Fairy-type sync pair of Dawn & Alcremie uses moves like Charm and Fake Tears to lower the opponent’s Attack and Sp. Def.
- Both sync pairs can reach a 6★ EX Potential rating, which increases the strength of their sync moves and provides them with an additional optional Palentine’s Day-inspired outfit to wear.
- An in-game story event titled “Baking Buddies” is also available now until February 18 at 9:59 p.m. Pacific Time for players who have completed Chapter 1 of the Main Story. This event features Serena and Dawn in their special Palentine’s Day dessert outfits as they search for ingredients to make sweets for their friends. Players can earn in-game items such as Melty Chocolate, Fluffy Frosting, Fresh Berry, and Chocoberry Cake, which can then be exchanged for other team-building items.
- As part of the “Baking Buddies” story event, players that log in to the game daily for 13 days from now until February 18 at 9:59 p.m. Pacific Time will be able to receive up to 1,000 Gems, enough to add up to three sync pairs to their teams.
- Players can check the in-game menus for more information. Note that in-game event dates are subject to change without notice.
- Stay tuned to Pokémon Masters EX official social media channels on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, as well as the official YouTube channel, for news about the game!
Source: Official Press Release
Oh my gosh! So cute!
The special attacks look pretty cool too!