What You Need to Know:
- Last week, we brought you Japan's favourite OP songs of the current winter season. Now, we bring you the top 10 EDs!
- Once again Akiba-Souken held a poll from January 31 to February 7, which received a total of 194 votes.
- So which ending themes are worth sitting through time and time again? Let's find out!
Top 10 - Top 6
10. Contrast by Fo'x Tails (Dimension W)/ 6 votes
8. Meiyaku no Kanata by Emi Nitta (Luck and Logic) / 7 votes
8. LoSe±CoNtRoL by Nene Narakorobe and Clarion (Koukaku no Pandora) / 7 votes
7. Junshin Always by Azusa Tadokoro (Musaigen no Phantom World) / 8 votes
6. Joker ni Yoroshiku by Penguin Research (Durarara!!x2 Ketsu) / 9 votes
Top 5 - Top 1
5. Itsudatte Communication by Tuka, Lelei, and Rory (Gate Enryuu Hen)
4. Sore wa Chiisana Hikari no you na by Sayuri (Boku Dake ga Inai Machi / Erased)
3. Page: Kimi to Tsuzuru Monogatari by eyelis (Akagami no Shirayuki-hime 2nd Season)
1.[Tied] Chiisana Boukensha by Aqua, Megumin, and Darkness (Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!)
1.[Tied] Harvest by (K)NoW_NAME (Hai to Gensou no Grimgar)
A tie for first place! Can't disagree with them though.
There are so many great themes this season so the competition is tough! But I thought I'd see How Close You Are on this list...
[ad_dfp position="bottom1" unit_pc1="true" unit_pc2="true" unit_sp1="true" class="mt40"]