También puedes leer este artículo en:Español
What You Need to Know:
- We're not even halfway through the 2016 anime year, and yet Japanese fans are itching to get their opinions about it across through various polls!
- In a recent online survey, Charapedia set out to find out which female seiyuu Japanese netizens think will be the best voice actors of the year. The majority of respondents were women in their 20s.
- Do you agree with their choices? Or would you make some changes? Check out the results below and let us know in the comments!
Top 10 - Top 6
10. Inori Minase (Rem from Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu) / 240 votes
9. Nao Touyama (Rin Suzunoki from Bakuon!!) / 252 votes
8. Maaya Uchida (Koito Minase from Musaigen no Phantom World) / 297 votes
7. Aoi Yuuki (Tsuyu Asui from Boku no Hero Academia)/ 316 votes
6. Rie Kugimiya (Shounen K from Divine Gate)/ 363 votes
Top 5 - Top 1
5. Miyuki Sawashiro (Haruka Nanami from Uta no Prince-sama)
4. Ayane Sakura (Ochako Uraraka from Boku no Hero Academia)
3. Ai Kayano (Nozomi Matsunaga from Nijiiro Days)
2. Saori Hayami (Reina Izumi from Musaigen no Phantom World)
1. Kana Hanazawa (Yuuka Kobayakawa from Shoujotach wa Kouya wo Mezasu)
So many great seiyuu in this list! Can't wait to see their other roles this year!
You can't really argue with any of these selections! Let's hope they continue to perform as well in future series!