What You Need to Know:
- Compared to many seiyuu Rumi Ookubo's career is still young, but she's already played many well-known characters. Starting her voice acting career in 2009, it was just four years before you took home a prize from the 7th Seiyuu Awards.
- But which of her roles do Japanese fans think represent Rumi best? In a recent poll on Akiba Souken, 272 people voted between June 9 and 16.
- So which character won the top spot? Are there any voice acting roles you would add? Let's get to the results and find out!
Top 10 - Top 6
10. Monica (Heavy Object) / 7 votes
8. Tsumiki Miniwa (Acchi Kocchi) / 12 votes
8. Touko Ichimiya (Servant x Service) / 12 votes
7. Hibachi (Mushibugyou) / 21 votes
5. Yuzuko Nonohara (Yuyushiki) / 23 votes
Top 5 - Top 1
5. Emile Crossfode (Hundred)
4. Mori (Chokkyuu Hyoudai Robot Anime: Straight Title)
3. Chinatsu Yoshikawa (Yuru Yuri)
2. Saki Yamagishi (One Week Friends)
1. Tamako Arai (Barakamon)
Source: Akiba Souken
Rumirumi really plays a wide range of characters, huh? They're all cute, though!!
I know what you mean! I would never have thought Saki and Emile were played by the same seiyuu!
[ad_dfp position="bottom1" unit_pc1="true" unit_pc2="true" unit_sp1="true" class="mt40"]