What You Need to Know:
- Soon, players will be cruising around floating islands on flying mounts and battling the forces of evil in Swords of Legends Online, the massively-multiplayer sensation coming to the West for the first time! In order to make sure new players are up to snuff on the intricacies of character classes, Gameforge will be profiling a new class every day this week! Today, we break down the Bard class, a support role that buffs and boosts their comrades abilities with magical music and through their close bond with Mother Nature.
- Music soothes the savage beast and can inspire great feats of bravery, and with their elemental harp the Bard class can channel the forces of nature and music to attack their foes from afar or heal their allies and shield them from damage!
- Journey to the Mountain of Wondrous Creation and you’ll hear melodious sounds drifting through the peach trees. It is here where the students of Zhenren Chixia were split after ill-fortune befell prized student Zhengyang, which led to a group leaving Taihua Mountain to form their own Bardic school. Based upon a deep connection to nature, the Bards learned to hone their musical skills to create powerful melodies to use in combat.
- Check out the Spellsword reveal trailer!
- Every class in Swords of Legends Online has two Masteries in which to specialize. The Bard class Masteries are as follows:
- Dissonance: A Bard can use their instrumental prowess to harness the power of the elements and weave deadly force into their music, causing great damage and distress to their foes.
- Harmony: Support your comrades by unleashing glorious inspirational melodies to heal and protect them.
- The Bard is one of six character classes playable in Swords of Legends Online. The full list of classes is as follows: The Reaper, The Berserker, The Spellsword, The Bard, The Spearmaster, The Summoner.
- Based on the massively popular Chinese legends that inspired a multi-award-winning television series, several movies, novels, and series of beloved games including the recent MMORPG Gu Jian Qi Tan Online, Swords of Legends Online introduces a fully remastered and improved version of the highly anticipated Triple-A saga to a new audience. Players will explore an eons-long clash between the forces of light and darkness. Only those chosen by the spirit of the legendary sword buried deep within themselves may unlock the powers necessary to banish the fog of evil, death, and destruction that threatens to consume this tempestuous world. Players will become absorbed in the deep, vivid visuals and narrative as they hone their combat skills, form alliances, defeat fearsome enemies and bosses that spawn throughout the dangerous dungeons and world maps, enemy factions, and even the gods themselves.
- Swords of Legends Online will be available for Windows PC via the official Gameforge client, Steam, and Epic Games Store with text language support in English, French, and German, and English voiceovers. The game is available for pre-purchase in three editions for $39.99 USD (€39.99), $59.99 USD (€59.99), and $99.99 USD (€99.99). Players who pre-purchase the game will receive a pre-order bonus which includes exclusive cosmetic in-game items, and access to the closed beta trials. Additionally, the pre-purchase will also provide access to character name reservation and character creation before the official launch.
- More exciting news will be coming soon! The official Swords of Legends Online website and Steam Coming Soon Page are now live with more information about the game and its content. Follow SOLO on Twitter and YouTube to stay up to date!
- Gameforge is giving fans a chance to get in on the action with an incredible giveaway! Enter before May 10 for a chance to win access to the Swords of Legends Online closed beta here.
Win Closed Beta Access!
Source: Official Press Release
Cool calm, and collected!
But not to be taken lightly!