What You Need to Know:
- It won’t be long now before players are battling it out in an ancient war between light and dark in the upcoming Action MMORPG Swords of Legends Online. In order to make sure new players are up to snuff on the intricacies of character classes, Gameforge has been profiling a new class every day since last week! Today, we break down the Spearmaster class, a leader on the battlefield who isn’t afraid to get between their comrades and a wall of imposing foes!
- Training, discipline, and years of study make the Spearmaster class a formidable choice for players who enjoy commanding the battlefield as well as taking a “hands-on” approach to combat. Use engineering prowess and a deep set of martial skills to turn the tide of battle!
- The Spearmaster school was founded by the legendary Yuejiang, a tiger-riding warrior that left the safety of the Valley of a Hundred Grasses to spread her knowledge and skill to a new generation of fighters. Her students became proficient in the arts of the Spear and battlefield engineering, using their abilities to lead the fight and protect the innocent.
- Check out the Summoner reveal trailer!
- Every class in Swords of Legends Online has two Masteries in which to specialize. The Spearmaster class Masteries are as follows:
- General: With a calm mind, extreme focus, and incredible speed, strength, and agility, the General is a force to be reckoned with. Generals lead the charge with formidable spear skills and strike fear into the hearts of their enemies.
- Phalanx: Sometimes the best tactic is defense, and the Phalanx mastery puts Spearmasters on the front-lines to distract enemies, tank damage, and protect their allies!
- The Spearmaster is one of six character classes playable in Swords of Legends Online. The full list of classes is as follows: The Reaper, The Berserker, The Spellsword, The Bard, The Spearmaster, The Summoner.
- Based on the massively popular Chinese legends that inspired a multi-award-winning television series, several movies, novels, and series of beloved games including the recent MMORPG Gu Jian Qi Tan Online, Swords of Legends Online introduces a fully remastered and improved version of the highly anticipated Triple-A saga to a new audience. Players will explore an eons-long clash between the forces of light and darkness. Only those chosen by the spirit of the legendary sword buried deep within themselves may unlock the powers necessary to banish the fog of evil, death, and destruction that threatens to consume this tempestuous world. Players will become absorbed in the deep, vivid visuals and narrative as they hone their combat skills, form alliances, defeat fearsome enemies and bosses that spawn throughout the dangerous dungeons and world maps, enemy factions, and even the gods themselves.
- Swords of Legends Online will be available for Windows PC via the official Gameforge client, Steam, and Epic Games Store with text language support in English, French, and German, and English voiceovers. The game is available for pre-purchase in three editions for $39.99 USD (€39.99), $59.99 USD (€59.99), and $99.99 USD (€99.99). Players who pre-purchase the game will receive a pre-order bonus which includes exclusive cosmetic in-game items, and access to the closed beta trials. Additionally, the pre-purchase will also provide access to character name reservation and character creation before the official launch.
- More exciting news will be coming soon! The official Swords of Legends Online website and Steam Coming Soon Page are now live with more information about the game and its content. Follow SOLO on Twitter and YouTube to stay up to date!
- Gameforge is giving fans a chance to get in on the action with an incredible giveaway! Enter before May 10 for a chance to win access to the Swords of Legends Online closed beta here.
Win Closed Beta Access!
Source: Official Press Release
Long reach and hard to take down.
That's my kind of tank!