What You Need to Know:
- Join the fight against evil in a gorgeous setting inspired by ancient Chinese lore in Swords of Legends Online, the massively-multiplayer sensation coming to the West for the first time! In order to make sure new players are up to snuff on the intricacies of character classes, Gameforge will be profiling a new class every day this week! Today we’ll be profiling the Spellsword class, a highly adaptable DPS machine perfect for players looking for high damage output in a graceful and elegant package.
- Whether hanging back and dealing devastation from afar or getting up close and personal, the Spellsword class combines destructive magic and elegant swordplay to become a graceful-but-deadly force on the battlefield.
- Hailing from the mountaintop paradise of Taihua Temple, the Spellswords came into being after a series of disagreements between students that led to the group splitting. Those who remained at the temple studied and perfected the Nine Imperial Sword Techniques, combining magic with exquisite swordsmanship inspired by the legendary Zhengyang.
- Check out the Spellsword reveal trailer!
- Every class in Swords of Legends Online has two Masteries in which to specialize. The Spellsword class Masteries are as follows:
- The Sword Artist: Years spent focusing their energy and magic techniques allow the Spellsword to remain safely out of melee range, using Qi energy to power their flying swords and teleport around the field of combat.
- The Bladestorm: This mastery lets the Bladestorm summon a circle of razor-sharp blades to damage and stun opponents while using their incredible speed and agility to whirl through throngs of enemies, leaving nothing but death and body parts in their wake.
- The Spellsword is one of six character classes playable in Swords of Legends Online. The full list of classes is as follows: The Reaper, The Berserker, The Spellsword, The Bard, The Spearmaster, The Summoner.
- Based on the massively popular Chinese legends that inspired a multi-award-winning television series, several movies, novels, and series of beloved games including the recent MMORPG Gu Jian Qi Tan Online, Swords of Legends Online introduces a fully remastered and improved version of the highly anticipated Triple-A saga to a new audience. Players will explore an eons-long clash between the forces of light and darkness. Only those chosen by the spirit of the legendary sword buried deep within themselves may unlock the powers necessary to banish the fog of evil, death, and destruction that threatens to consume this tempestuous world. Players will become absorbed in the deep, vivid visuals and narrative as they hone their combat skills, form alliances, defeat fearsome enemies and bosses that spawn throughout the dangerous dungeons and world maps, enemy factions, and even the gods themselves.
- Swords of Legends Online will be available for Windows PC via the official Gameforge client, Steam, and Epic Games Store with text language support in English, French, and German, and English voiceovers. The game is available for pre-purchase in three editions for $39.99 USD (€39.99), $59.99 USD (€59.99), and $99.99 USD (€99.99). Players who pre-purchase the game will receive a pre-order bonus which includes exclusive cosmetic in-game items, and access to the closed beta trials. Additionally, the pre-purchase will also provide access to character name reservation and character creation before the official launch.
- More exciting news will be coming soon! The official Swords of Legends Online website and Steam Coming Soon Page are now live with more information about the game and its content. Follow SOLO on Twitter and YouTube to stay up to date!
- Gameforge is giving fans a chance to get in on the action with an incredible giveaway! Enter before May 10 for a chance to win access to the Swords of Legends Online closed beta here.
Win Closed Beta Access!
Source: Official Press Release
Magic and range!
Their temple is gorgeous!