What You Need to Know:
- With just a few weeks left in the spring season, many fans are already deciding what to watch next season whilst currently airing anime are reaching their climax.
- But which spring series have the most Japanese fans talking about it on popular social network site Twitter? To find out, Web New Type added up the total amount of tweets created that included the title of current anime shows from April 22 to May 23.
- So which anime is the most tweeted about this season - and do you think they're worthy of all the attention? Take a look at the top ten below and find out!
Top 10 - Top 6
10. Magi: Adventure of Sinbad / 79,294 tweets
9. Ansatsu Kyoushitsu 2nd Season / 81,601 tweets
8. Kuma Miko / 98,928 tweets
7. PriPara/ 108,687 tweets
6. Haifuri / 113,687 tweets
Top 5 - Top 1
5. Re: Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu
4. Koutetsujou no Kabaneri
3. Boku no Hero Academia
2. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4
1. Bungo Stray Dogs
Source: Web New Type
People seem to either love or hate some of these shows... Makes you wonder how many tweets are praise and how many are insults...
That's true, but you know what they say, no publicity is bad publicity! I personally am I fan of most of these, though!
[ad_dfp position="bottom1" unit_pc1="true" unit_pc2="true" unit_sp1="true" class="mt40"]