Hello and welcome back to Honey’s Anime. We are here again to bring you Part 2 of our holiday gift guide for you all. In this article, we’ll be covering gaming on the apparel side of the industry as well as one item in the sound and music category. We definitely know that you all will love these items and while you’re shopping for your loved ones, why not get one for yourself? Feast your eyes below for some of the coolest apparel, ever!
Become a Champion with Reebok x Street Fighter Footwear and Apparel Collection
Reebok and video game developer Capcom unveils a footwear and apparel collection designed to equip you with the gear you need to become a champion. The two brands have come together to create the Reebok x Street Fighter collection in tandem with the beloved gaming franchise’s 35th anniversary.
The Reebok x Street Fighter collection was designed to give fans of the franchise the complete fighting experience through Reebok’s iconic footwear models. The journey starts with gear to help you train and game hard, through the Classic Slide and Nano X2, and leads them to a round-ending combination with the legendary Instapump Fury 95 and Zig Kinetica 2.5. Each piece of footwear in the collection pays homage to fan-favorite Street Fighter characters or memorable moments in the game.
Details on the footwear in the Reebok x Street Fighter collection include:
- Classic Slide (HR0591 & HP2208, $45) – Every fighter needs a slide when transitioning to and from the arena. These two colorways of Reebok's Classic Slide feature a range of graphics from the Street Fighter franchise to get the wearer ready to fight.
- Nano X2 (GZ9540, $150) – This iteration of Reebok’s award-winning training shoe takes on details from the training mode in Street Fighter. Details throughout the shoe, including those on the tongue and heel, pay homage to the training screen, with the grid motif brought to life on the midsole and upper.
- Club C 85 (GZ9543, $100) – Ryu, one of the most popular characters in Street Fighter, takes over this Club C. The upper features a distressed canvas with raw edges, similar to Ryu’s gi post-fight. The logo from Ryu’s gloves makes an appearance on the heel in addition to red details nodding to Ryu’s headband.
- Classic Leather (GZ9544, $100) – Chun Li and her iconic outfit inspire this Classic Leather. Custom woven underlays pay homage to Chun Li’s dragon sash while her legendary spiked bracelets are reimagined on the heel. The shoe is finished off with distressed gold and blue details, nodding to her outfit coming out of battle.
- LX2200 (H06329, $110) – Cammy and her fierce aesthetic influence this military green and black LX2200. The logo from Cammy’s beret is found on the heel of the shoe and her utility belt is brought to life with nylon webbing on the window box.
- Furylite 95 (GZ9542, $100) – This Furylite brings Akuma to life by bringing his distressed dark-colored gi to the upper of the shoe and translating his signature wild look into a furry fleece heel. A rope lace and heel graphic taken from Akuma’s battle-tested outfit round out the tribute.
- Instapump Fury 95 (GZ9541, $200) – Details honoring Zangief are hidden throughout this Instapump Fury from the custom molded tongue mimicking Zangief's belt to the printed webbings showing off his wristband.
- Zig Kinetica 2.5 (GZ9539, $130) – The beloved fighter Dhalsim inspires this sneaker with a colorway reminiscent of his unique look and a rope lace representing his belt. The skull lace dubrae is modeled after his necklace and Dhalsim’s signature metallic bracelets are featured as metal eyelets.
- Shaq attaq (HR0603, $200) – Last but not least, in true champion fashion this version of the Shaq Attaq represents the Champion Edition of Street Fighter II. The sneaker features the Champion Edition logo and a distressed upper signifying how hard one has to fight to become a champion.
Paired with the footwear is an apparel range featuring several graphics and emblems from the revolutionary gaming franchise. Pieces in the line include graphic tees, hoodies, sweatpants, and shorts, all of which can be worn as warm-up gear when prepping for your own fight or as the ultimate comfort gear to game in.
The majority of the Reebok Street Fighter collaboration will be available on Reebok.com/street_fighter beginning December 15th. The Classic Leather and Workout Plus will be available exclusively from the Foot Locker, Inc. family of brands.
Mobile Edge Holiday Promotions Boost Consumer Buying Power
Mobile Edge has announced special holiday promotions designed to boost consumer buying power ahead of the gift-giving season. The company is offering significant savings on CORE Gaming and Alienware brands, men’s and women’s go-bags, power accessories, and more. Promotions include daily specials, flash sales, and Black Friday and Cyber Monday price busters.
“We’re mindful of how inflation is affecting everyone’s budget,” explains Paul June, VP of Marketing for Mobile Edge. “With a wide range of specials and holiday promotions, we’re pleased to offer real savings throughout the gift-buying season.”
Consumers can shop at Mobile Edge with confidence. Mobile Edge protective cases, backpacks, bags, and totes all come with a lifetime warranty and a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
- Mobile Edge’s CORE Gaming Backpack is a TWICE Award winner. This rugged and roomy backpack provides dedicated storage for laptops, gaming consoles, and smaller devices. Interior sections are pre-wired for mobile power, so gear can be charged while it’s still inside. There’s also an external USB 3.0 Quick-Charge compatible port for connecting practically any USB device. Four, zippered side pockets are perfect for stowing cables, a phone, a gaming mouse, water bottles, and personal items. Other highlights include a ballistic nylon exterior, a trolley strap for stacking on rolling luggage, and a checkpoint-friendly laptop compartment. The backpack also utilizes ScanFast™ checkpoint-friendly features to speed travelers through TSA checkpoints.
- The new Core Gaming Tactical Backpack is designed to take a beating, so valuable gaming gear doesn’t. Top features include dedicated storage, protection, and organization for gaming laptops, consoles, mobile devices, accessories, and personal items. It’s made from ballistic nylon, like flak jackets, and is highly configurable with a customizable front webbing system. The backpack also features a water-resistant, tear-proof, hideaway rain cover that protects both the backpack and what’s inside.
- Alienware’s Area-51m Elite Backpack boasts a spacious 40-liter storage capacity. It measures 14 inches wide by 21 inches tall and 9 inches deep. The backpack offers three compartments, six exterior pockets, and seven interior pockets for stowing all sorts of gaming gear. It even features storage for a full-size keyboard, plus a convenient gadget pocket for sunglasses, a wallet, and other quick-access items. Side pockets easily store water bottles and mini umbrellas, while a bottom, zippered pocket stores t-shirts, socks, and “dash-and-go” items.
- With Mobile Edge’s ScanFast™ Backpack 2.0, frequent flyers won’t have to remove their laptops to get through security checkpoints. This backpack fits laptops up to 17 inches with plenty more room for mobile devices and accessories. It’s also part of the Mobile Edge ECO Collection. The corn-based material it’s made from requires 30% less energy to manufacture, reducing greenhouse emissions compared to synthetic materials.
- Another eco-friendly option is the ECO Laptop Backpack. It features an exterior made from 80% natural cotton canvas. The ECO packs a minimal carbon footprint while providing superior organization and protection for all sorts of student tech. This backpack fits laptops up to 17 inches and comes in three earthy colors: black, navy blue, and olive green.
Power Accessories & More
Mobile Edge recommends these power and personal productivity accessories to keep you connected and productive while you’re on the go.
- The portable 20,000mAh 18W PD+QC Fast Charge High-Capacity Power Bank provides vital backup power for mobile devices. Engineered with Power Delivery and Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 technology, it can fast charge compatible devices from 0 to 50% in just 30 minutes. It works with the latest iPhone and Samsung smartphones.
- The USB Wall Charger Turbo 6 transforms one wall outlet into a 6-port USB power station. With 50 watts of power, it can charge up to six devices simultaneously at blazing-fast speeds. Two ports feature cutting-edge Adaptive Fast Charge Technology that can charge compatible devices from 0 to 50% in just 30 minutes.
- The All-in-One USB-C Adapter Hub turns a single USB-C Port into a powerhouse workstation that securely connects laptops and tablets to 4K HDMI Video Output, an SD/Micro SD Card Reader, and High Speed 2 USB ports for 5GB data transfer. Compatible with laptops/Chromebooks, tablets, or smartphones with a USB Type-C port.
- When a Qi-enabled device is placed on the Fast Charge Qi Wireless Charging Power Pad, charging starts on contact. Compared to standard chargers, it delivers double the power (up to 10W)! This all-in-one wireless charging system includes a Fast Charge wall adapter and a 4-foot Micro USB cable.
- The Universal 4-Port 6A USB Desktop Smart Charger with Reversible USB Ports charges up to four smartphones, tablets, and other USB devices simultaneously. All four ports can support 1A or 2A charging, for a total output of 6A when all ports are in use.
iam8bit Brings Persona Dancing Games Soundtracks to Vinyl
Following last year's Persona 25th anniversary box set, iam8bit is treating Persona fans to an all-new vinyl soundtrack collection for Persona's rhythm games.
The Persona Dancing Vinyl Soundtrack Bundle will include soundtracks from Persona 3: Dancing in the Moonlight, Persona 4: Dancing All Night, and Persona 5: Dancing in the Starlight. The bundle will retail for $139.99 with each two-disc LP available for purchase separately for $42.99.
Included in the collection is:
- Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight 2xLP: Two Moonlight Splatter Blue vinyl records housed in a shining sapphire, metallic gatefold jacket. Features fan-favorite remixes of the Atlus Sound Team's Persona 3: Dancing in the Moonlight tracks.
- Persona 4: Dancing All Night 2xLP: Two LPs on Stage Light Splatter Yellow vinyl and packaged in a peachy-golden metallic foil gatefold jacket. Features Persona 4:
- Dancing All Night’s most popular music by the Atlus Sound Team.
- Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight 2xLP: A two-disc soundtrack on Starlight Splatter Red vinyl, packaged in a gatefold jacket with swirling rich red, pink, and purple metallic foil artwork. Features Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight’s most popular tracks by Atlus Sound Team.
- Persona Dancing Vinyl Soundtrack Bundle: Includes all three soundtracks above in an exclusive slipcase.
Fans and collectors can pre-order the soundtracks starting on Thursday, December 8, 2022, at 9 a.m. PST on iam8bit. Pre-orders are expected to ship in Q3 2023. For more information, visit iam8bit.com.
And that is it for this segment of our holiday gift guide for you all. We had fun doing these and we hope you got some ideas about what to get the special gamer in your life! Or what you do that you would need these items—granted, the shoes I don’t want to wear and just put in a display case!
If you get one of these items, let us know in the comments section below! We hope you all have a wonderful and safe holiday season and a happy New Year!